The last six years have absolutely flown by. Instagram now boasts over 300 million users worldwide. From sharing pictures to adding filters, and now allowing marketers to advertise on the platform, what features could you add to an already incredibly successful social networking app? The photo-sharing app tested multiple account sign-in feature across iPhone and Android devices throughout last year. After deeming successful, Instagram has now added the multi-sign feature as a permanent fixture. This allows users to add up to five accounts and easily switch between Instagram accounts.
The fairly easy process can be done in three easy steps.It’s the same process for iPhone and Android users
- Go to your profile and tap either or in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll down and tap “Add Account”.
- Enter the details of the account you wish to add.
How to switch between accounts?
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username shown at the top of the screen
- Tap the account that you want to switch to