AVOCADO SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP
Do you want to ensure your social media strategy is in line with the latest best practice, industry trends and your business objectives?
The Avocado Social Membership is the perfect way to reinvigorate your social media marketing strategy and receive ongoing support to successfully manage your brand’s social media throughout 2022.
Who is it for?
A Business Owner, Marketing Manager, Social Media Marketer or anyone else responsible for social media management.
What is included?
Social Media Audit & Strategy Review
We will review your current social media activity assessing:
- Your social media strategy
- Current platforms being used and their effectiveness
- Appearance and setup of channels
- Quality of content and engagement
- A review of your recent campaign and the reports supplied
- Tone of voice
- The current social media policy for staff
We will make clear and concise suggestions for improvements & updates, covering:
- Your key objectives and KPI metrics to measure success
- Platform set up
- Practical branding advice around your activity and tone of voice
- Content pillars and content ideas
- Processes and posting
- Inventory of content
- Suggested growth tactics
- Social media advertising
- Employee engagement
- Tools, apps and software to use for social media output
Monthly Consultancy Call
- A monthly 1-hour Zoom call with our Founder, Alison Battisby
- Each session will be scheduled at an agreed time once a calendar month
- Analysis of past social media activity, support on your strategy and answers to your burning social media questions
- Free access to a monthly Social Media broadcast, delivered by Alison Battisby, or one of our expert training partners.
- All broadcasts are 90 minutes plus time for Q&A
- Our schedule for 2022 includes:
January 2022 – How to prove ROI from your social media marketing (27th January 2022, 3pm – 4.30pm). Find out more here.
February 2022 – How to elevate your LinkedIn profile for 2022 (17th February 2022, 3pm – 4.30pm). Find out more here.
March 2022 – Instagram Reels 101 (24th March, 3pm – 4.30pm). Find out more here.
April 2022 – Proven Strategies in Social Media Advertising (28th April, 3pm – 4.30pm). Find out more here.
May 2022 – How to Create Engaging Social Media Content (26th May, 3pm – 4.30pm).
June 2022 – Social Media and Your Wider Digital Marketing Strategy (23rd June, 3pm – 4.30pm).
July 2022 – The Latest Social Media Updates (21st July, 3pm – 4.30pm).
August 2022 – Answering your TikTok questions (25th August, 3pm – 4.30pm).
September 2022 – Employee Advocacy (22nd September, 3pm – 4.30pm).
October 2022 – Working with Creators (27th October, 3pm – 4.30pm).
November 2022 – Getting your Social Media Christmas Ready (24th November, 3pm – 4.30pm).
December 2022 – Social Media Trends for 2023 (15th December, 2pm – 4pm).
- Recordings will be available in the Avocado Social Clubhouse.
Avocado Social Clubhouse
- Access to our Premium Facebook Group, exclusive to Avocado Social members.
- The Group is kept up to date with tips, news story or tool recommendation from the Avocado Social team. Members are welcome to start discussions, ask questions or share their own learnings with others.
How much is it?
From £199 + VAT per calendar month