At Avocado Social, we are hugely passionate about startups and meet so many exciting and interesting new businesses in their early stages. We’re lucky enough to work closely with Enterprise Nation, and deliver regular workshops on Social Media for Startups. Often we find small business owners are at very different stages with social media. Some have thriving communities. Others are embarking on the initial planning and brainstorming. That’s why we offer one to one startup coaching which involves a two hour sit down, over coffee to discuss exactly what you are doing, and what you should be doing. We also run these sessions via Skype, for those of you that might find it difficult to meet in Central London. We’ll research your business and competitors prior to the session, so we fully understand what you are doing before we even meet. Our two-hour consultations are delivered by our founder Alison Battisby.
What do they cover?
- Your business objectives, and social media objectives
- Your ideal target audience and how to target them
- The right social media platforms to use
- What content you should focus on, and how to gather it
- How to manage social media
- How to grow your community