Are you looking for some social media experience with an exciting, growing consultancy?
We are seeking a part time social media intern to join our small business for two months this summer.
Avocado Social offers social media training and consultancy to a range of UK businesses, from brand new exciting startups to established brands with large online communities.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic graduate to work on some of our big projects this summer. The role will involve:
- Copywriting content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and blogs.
- Social media research tasks, looking for influencers to engage with.
- Helping to promote two upcoming social media events we are running.
- Assistance on pitches, including social media research tasks and Powerpoint skills.
- Brainstorming content ideas for upcoming campaigns.
- Some PA/admin tasks such as arranging meetings, organising travel and venues.
Entrants must be familiar with Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook. Also familiarity with Powerpoint, Canva or Photoshop will be useful.
Although the internship is unpaid, all travel and lunch expenses will be paid, plus you will be given a complimentary invitation to attend our September Advanced Social Media Workshop and our upcoming PR & Social Media Workshop for Startups (equivalent of £385).
The position will be based between Shoreditch House, Soho House and at your own home, working remotely.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
and links to any social media channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn.