Are you looking for some social media experience with an exciting, growing consultancy? We are seeking a part time social media intern to join our small business for two months this summer. Avocado Social offers social media training and consultancy to a range of UK businesses, from brand new exciting startups to established brands with large online communities. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic graduate to work on some of our big projects this summer. The role will involve:
- Copywriting content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and blogs.
- Social media research tasks, looking for influencers to engage with.
- Helping to promote two upcoming social media events we are running.
- Assistance on pitches, including social media research tasks and Powerpoint skills.
- Brainstorming content ideas for upcoming campaigns.
- Some PA/admin tasks such as arranging meetings, organising travel and venues.